Sunday, March 4, 2012

BLUE SYSTEM - My best off


Válogatás a csapat rádiók által kevesbé játszott és kevésbé ismert slágereiből.
A selection of the team's radio play less and less well-known hits.

1. Deeper deeper
2. Body heat ( long version )
3. The earth will move
4. Try the impossible
5. Dirty money
6. You'll be my hero
7. This old town
8. Save me
9. That's love ( maxi version )
10. Don't do that
11. Don't you want my foolish heart
12. If i will rule the world
13. Better than the rest
14. Crying game
15. Praying to the aliens
16. Don't stop to dance


Deeper Deeper Body To Body Blue System 
Body Heat (Long Version) Silent Water CD5 Blue System 
The Earth Will Move X-Ten Blue System 
Try The Impossible Obsession Blue System 
BLUE SYSTEM - Dirty money   
BLUE SYSTEM - You'll be my hero   
This Old Town 21st Century Blue System 
BLUE SYSTEM - Save me   
That's Love (Maxi Version) That's Love CD5 Blue System 
BLUE SYSTEM - Don't do that   
BLUE SYSTEM - Don't you want my foolish heart   
If I Will Rule The World 21st Century Blue System 
BLUE SYSTEM - Better than the rest   
Crying Game X-Ten Blue System 
BLUE SYSTEM - Praying to the aliens   
Don't Stop To Dance X-Ten Blue System 

1 comment: